Gold Ketone Power
A Powerful Combination of Two Novel Plant Extracts Help Balance Chronic and Acute Inflammation blended with 100% Coconut High Octane MCT oil for clean energy and to facilitate absorption, delivery and bioavailability
TAMAFLEX, is a novel proprietary composition containing extracts derived from Tamarindus
and Curcuma longa rhizome : a powerful combination of two novel plant extracts that help balance acute
and chronic inflammation. The ingredients of the composition have been used traditionally for a long time and widely consumed. Since
curcumin and tamarind is fat soluble, delivering it with a fat source, a healthy oil, makes it fully bioavailable to your body - giving you
access to all of those health benefits.
When Curcumin and Tamarind can be fully absorbed, the benefits are even greater than previously believed...
Key Features and Benefits:
Quality of life with an active-adult population demands joint comfort, flexibility and motion. However, current treatment options for joint discomfort are limited, not designed for long-term use, are fraught with side effects, and do not help restore healthy joints.
Combining this with 100% coconut high octane MCT oil delivers the perfect vehicle for energy and the production of utilisable Ketones.
Ketones are the ideal fuel for your mitochondria because they burn cleanly and produce far fewer damaging free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS), compared to glucose from carbohydrates.
100% coconut High Octane MCT oil is particularly valuable for creating ketones and maintaining nutritional ketosis:
Something many people don’t realize about MCTs is the fact that there are many different kinds, depending on their chemical structure or carbon length. Shorter-chained MCTs are more readily converted into ketones.
Most commercial brands of MCT oil are usually 50/50 combinations of C8 and C10 fats. Some contain very little C8 as it is the most expensive MCT fat and is relatively hard to find. 100% coconut high octane MCT oil predominantly C8 (Caprylic acid) is preferable, as it converts to ketones far more rapidly than do C10, C14 fats, and may be easier on your digestion.
100% coconut high octane MCT oil predominantly C8 (Caprylic acid) are water soluble and cross your blood-brain barrier to provide your brain tissue with fuel, unlike other types of fat.*
Gold Ketone Power is up to 80% Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil (the other 20% is C10) and:
Find out for yourself why C8 MCT Oil is becoming one the fastest growing trends for health and well-being. Start with 10 mls of Gold
Ketone Power and
work up to 30 mls a day. Or add to food or beverages (many people enjoy adding it to salads or smoothies or blending it into their Organic
black coffee with a pat of organic butter).
Bottle Size: 500ml
Recommended Dosage: Adults – 100% Coconut High Octane MCT Oil with 8.5mg/Tamaflex per ml = 250mg over 3 x 10ml doses or as directed by your healthcare professional.
We believe that the best results are achieved not by following trending diets or fads, but by following advice that has been tailored to you. Our tailored plans and programmes are designed to satisfy your own unique health needs - balancing your body chemistry and allowing you to achieve real, measurable and lasting results.