Approx $19.12 USD
Gum and Tooth Powder with Natural Peppermint Flavour.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Contains Pure Bicarb of Soda, Canning and Pickling Salt and Sodium Ascorbate in an ideal ratio.
- May be suitable for bacterial and amoebic control in perio infection and tartar build up.
- May be suitable for gum health, post oral surgery, mouth ulcers, sore throats, stained teeth and oral trauma.
- Neutralizes mouth acids and supports a more alkaline oral pH.
- Cleans teeth, prevents decay & freshens breath by controlling disease causing bacteria.
- Low abrasivity ( check attachment )
- NO Fluoride and Chemical free
- Cruelty Free
- SLS free
- No dyes or sweeteners
- Can be swallowed.
Container Size: 250 GM Net
Directions for Use:
As directed by your hygienist.
For gum health - Follow your instruction sheet. Repeat morning and night.
Floss first. Brush as directed with the 'oxygenated' water or the recommended medicinal paste.
Do not use "sweetened" toothpastes due to bacterial growth.
Then take a 1/2 teaspoon of PerioMix powder from the container with a dry spoon. With a wet finger or brush, apply PerioMix powder generously on the gumline: upper and lower, inside and out; then spit out excess. Leave on the residue as long as possible (try to avoid eating, or drinking during the first hour).
For post surgery, mouth ulcers and any oral trauma - Take 2 heaped tsp of PerioMix powder in 100ml of warm water and hold in the mouth for several minutes. Do not rinse or spit out vigorously.
For sore throats - Take 2 heaped tsp of PerioMix powder in 100ml of warm water and gargle, rinse and spit out.
For stained teeth - Take 1 tsp of PerioMix powder from the container with a dry spoon. Apply PerioMix directly on the brush, then brush teeth as directed.
Once stains are removed continue with your usual paste/ gel or continue use.