Approx $9.39 USD
or Customers Referred by a Practitioner
Can Purchase this Product
Blackmores Professional P.P.M.P. Potassium phosphate & Magnesium phosphate
Potassium phosphate and magnesium phosphate are involved in energy production and the functioning of the muscles, nervous system and cardiovascular system.
- Conditions of physical, mental and nervous exhaustion; decreased nervous energy
- Cramp, spasm, twitch (eg period paid, twitching eyelids)
- Conditions associated with muscular tension (eg headaches, migraine, period paid)
- Low mood, despondency, anxiety
- Fatigue, weakness, lethargy, tremors, hyper-excitability
- Poor memory and concentration
- Neuralgia eg sciatica
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful period)
- Spasmodic cough without expectoration
- Constipation as a result of stress
- Inflammed airways
- Combines potassium phosphate and magnesium phosphate in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional, P.P.M.P. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
Potassium phosphate - dibasic 33 mg
(elemental potassium 14.8mg)
Magnesium phosphate 65 mg
(elemental magnesium 13.4mg)
(contains 320mg of lactose per tablet)
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. P.P.M.P. should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics
This is a Practitioner Dispensing Only Product