Nutrition Diagnostics - Gold Ketone Power: A Superior MCT Oil

Gold Ketone Power: A Superior MCT Oil

|

MCT oils have become increasingly popular in recent times on account of the many health benefits they deliver. However, not all MCT oils are made equal, and there are some important distinctions to make when it comes to the quality of MCT oils and ultimately, how effective they are.

What is MCT Oil?

MCT stands for medium-chain-triglycerides, which are a type of fat. Due to them being shorter in length than LCT’s (long-chain-triglycerides), they are more easily digested and absorbed into the bloodstream. Unlike other fats, MCT’s do not require bile acids for digestion. Instead, they bypass the normal digestive process and travel directly to the liver, where they are metabolised much more efficiently - providing energy quicker and improving the production of ketones.

What Does MCT oil Do?

In a nutshell, MCT oils are designed to deliver energy. When you successfully use fat as your primary energy source instead of glucose derived from carbohydrates, the fats are burned and create ketones. Ketones are the preferred fuel of the mitochondria (the engine of the cell), and they burn more cleanly - producing far fewer free radicals than glucose from carbohydrates.

What Constitutes a High Quality MCT Oil?

There are four different types of MCT’s:


MCT oils, however, typically only contain either C8 or C10 or sometimes a combination of the two. So, what are the differences between C8 and C10 MCT oil? C8 (caprylic acid) is preferable as it converts to ketones far more rapidly than C10, and is easier on the digestive system. Because of this, it is typically more expensive than C10, as well as being harder to source.

What Does Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power Use?

Due to the benefits of C8 (caprylic acid), Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power supplement is derived from predominantly C8 (approximately 80%), with the remaining 20% being C10 (capris acid). 

What Makes Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power Unique?

Aside from the quality of the MCT oil as mentioned above, the defining feature of Gold Ketone Power is that it has been combined with Tamaflex - a superior blend of turmeric and tamarind explicitly designed to combat chronic and acute inflammation.

What is Tamaflex and Why is it Superior to Regular Turmeric?

Tamaflex is a new novel proprietary blend of concentrated, ultra-potent, highly absorbable tamarind seed extract and curcumin - the active anti-inflammatory ingredient found within the Turmeric root. Tamaflex’s technology targets the COX-2 enzyme and the newly found 5-LOX enzyme for fast-acting and long-lasting natural pain relief.

Unlike most curcumin, which is extracted via nasty solvents, the curcumin found in Tamflex is extracted via a closed-loop system using non-denatured alcohol and water. This produces curcumin that is cleaner, more potent and more efficiently absorbed by the body - thus providing faster-acting pain relief. The closed-loop system used for extraction is able to pull the polyphenols and antioxidants found in turmeric root that would otherwise not be accessible - thus giving Tamaflex its superior strength.




Tamarind and curcumin are both fat-soluble. By delivering them in conjunction with MCT oil - which bypasses the normal digestive process and travels directly to the liver - it allows them to be absorbed far more efficiently by the body than any other turmeric product. This ultimately enables users to unlock greater anti-inflammatory benefits than they would with regular turmeric products.

RELATED ARTICLES

VISIT BLOG

POPULAR PRODUCTS

VIEW ALL PRODUCTS