At Nutrition Diagnostics, we are always looking for great people to add to our team. If you’re interested in working for us and believe you have the skills, experience, and attitude to be a part of our Health Focused team, please check out the positions we have listed below.
Nutrition Diagnostics Application for Client Coordinator
Nutrition Diagnostics is a multi-faceted Science Based Company helping individuals achieve high level health and produces a range of specialised Nutritionals that create measurable outcomes. Nutrition Diagnostics also prides itself in delivering sound education to other Health Practitioners to achieve the same exceptional results.
At Nutrition Diagnostics we offer a supportive environment where investment in the development of our team is an important aspect of our culture.
We are currently seeking a client coordinator who is motivated by achieving targets and focused on fulfilling customer needs.
This is a full time position requiring a task orientated person who has the ability to achieve targets within appointed time frames and deliver exceptional customer service and adminsitration/reception support.
The role is primarily working with clients and also Health Practitioners such as Naturopaths and Nutritionists and therefore requires a degree of technical understanding and "people" experience. Establishing and maintaining effective business relationships is a key focus of this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
Key responsibilities will include
- Maintaining and establishing strong customer relationships at all times.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and friendly manner and providing assistance with telephone enquiries.
- Client recall and care
- Representing the company at conferences and seminars
- General Front Office co-ordination between centres and professionals.
- Coordinating appointments and scheduling with our Nutritionists and Strength Trainers.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional who
- Displays excellent organisational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and complete tasks in a given time frame.
- Is a dedicated team player with outstanding communication, time management and negotiation skills.
- Focuses on customer service and development of internal and external marketing relationships.
- Displays excellent analytical and business development skills
- Is self motivated, proactive and works autonomously and with drive and initiative
- Prides themselves on the ability to deliver results and do what ever is required to make it happen.
- A strong background in management and a knowledge of the wellbeing industry will be held in high regard
What we offer you
- Support, training and autonomy
- Attractive working conditions and environment
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits after a probationary period.
- Being a part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare.
Are you self-motivated, results orientated and excited by the prospect of growing as the company embraces opportunities of the future?
If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
Your Email with CV should be forwarded to:
The Recruitment Officer,
Please check back regularly!
The Nutrition Diagnostics Centre is a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art exercise studio situated in the Queensland Bayside in the suburb of Redcliffe.
- Floatation tank
- Far infrared sauna
- Consultation rooms
- Kitchen facility for practical cooking demonstrations.
- Strength training and Powerplate centre
- Temperature and Humidity controlled product store room and fulfillment area.
Our mission is to deliver a lifelong health programme that acknowledges the TRUTH that the 'body is designed to heal itself.'
Through correct information and ongoing coaching, we help our clients avoid the myths and misinformation that hold them back from achieving sustainable fat loss and high level health.
Through our detoxification programme, we empower our clients to become free from the body burden of toxicity, of unhealthy eating and lifestyle.
Through our analysis of body chemistries, we identify imbalances, and guide our clients along their journey to perfect weight and balanced body chemistries for lifelong health and vitality.
Through our nutrition diagnostics centre, we provide a friendly and welcoming environment, fully equipped with the latest facilities, to ensure the journey to lifelong health and vitality is an enjoyable and rewarding one
Above all, we are committed to helping those who want to live life without weight and health concerns, without the burden of toxicity and without the debilitating effect of an imbalance in the intake of food groups.
We are always on the lookout for dedicated Health & Fitness professionals who share our passion to join our team!
Express your interest contact us...